Professional Services & Expertise
McFarlin Insurance strives to ensure that all of our clients have the right coverages and the right price. But in today’s fast-paced and highly litigious environment that might not always be enough. Look at it this way- Just because you bought the house doesn’t mean you won’t need to call a plumber every now and then.
In order to respond to your changing needs, here is a sampling of the complimentary services provided by the McFarlin Insurance Agency:
- Review contractual agreements, with a special emphasis on the complex insurance and indemnification provisions
- Work with our carriers to establish individualized loss control and safety management programs that are tailored for the specific needs of our clients
- Assist in establishing claims-supervision programs designed to monitor large and complex claims while tracking frequency and severity trending
- Provide thorough review of all workers compensation experience rating worksheets, and project future experience modifications when appropriate
- Review subcontractor Certificates of Insurance for accuracy and adequacy
- Offering seminars on current workplace safety and risk management topics including bonds and employee benefit issues
Have something in mind that you don’t see listed above? Give us a call
today so we can assist you with all of your insurance & bonding needs!